Keepin’ it real since 2001 I’m as rare as the Reckon Expert outfit skin in Fortnite I’m a limited edition, there’s only one me I’m going to be better than I’ve ever been before Less talking, more action. Take a look at my pictures if you don’t believe me...lol. I am worthy of the greatness I hold It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine. I’m awesome I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be the best Born to shine bright Always be yourself because an original is always more valuable than a copy
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Drugs got me sweatin but the room getting colder looking at the angel and the devil on my shoulder will I die tonight I don't know is it over ? Looking for my next high I'm looking for closure lean wit me pop wit me get high with me if you rock with me smoke with me drink with me fucked up liver with some bad kidneys lean wit me pop with me get high wit me if you rock wit me smoke with me drink with me fucked up liver wit some bad kidneys told em if I die ima die Young every day I've been getting fucked up finally know the difference between love and drugs shorty told me I should really sober up this shit ain't fiction it's too real too real fuck one pill I need two pills two pills I'm looking for trouble so I know I'm gonna find it ring ring plug hit my phone perfect timin I know I'm not right but I'm not wrong no I'm not wrong girl you hate it when I'm too high but that where I belong lean wit me pop Wit me get high if you rock with me smoke wit me drink wit me fucked up liver wit some bad kidneys eyes red no visine crashed mustang no saleen yeah I love PS yeah I love lean I laugh when they ask if my piss clean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment