(What I intended to write on Monday)So yesterday was the first day one week I got up, showered and went out. And I'm proud!
TUESDAY AKA TODAY:🔮So lads, bit of an update. ! Putting a possible trigger warning here - intrusive thoughts - !I have so much motivation to recover right now and I will keep fighting. I'm so so done with this stupid, competitive illness. On occasions I do get thoughts of "Not enough people have seen you ill"/"they know you were instatutionalised but not what for"/"your baggy clothes always covered how small you got"/"you need to prove it to them"
But I'm getting more able to rationalize it and block it out. Every time I go to restrict I do the exact opposite. I have what I want, what Tessa wants. I'm finally able to say with confidence, I am not my eating disorders! - I am anorexic, I have bulimia, I have ednos and p/b. But I AM NOT anorexia, I am not bulimia, I am not b/p and I'm not ednos.
I am Tessa and I will recover!🚬

No comments:
Post a Comment