Monday, February 18, 2019

GENERAL:(the main reason I made myself "winter girl" is cos of the book Winter Girls that I relate to alot)


  So I got diagnosed with anorexia at my appointment today and they said that they won't make me go back to eating only veggies, but I could be vegetarian, I'm not allowed to be a vegan anymore. But I refuse to promote & support an Industry and lifestyle I'm so against cos I love meat. I explained my diet to them and how long I have been eating only meat and so little of them and they said they are shocked I'm still walking and not in a hospital. They said I might have to give up dance too, and that I'm not allowed to do any exercise which I can't possibly bare. I'm so determined to get better by being me and I don't want to give up dance! I will make it! I will be okay soon! 



 #ed #anorexiarecovery#anarecovery

No comments:

Post a Comment