1. I was born in America
2. I'm an only child
3. I'm pansexual (no, I don't fuck pans)
4. Velvet is kinda my thing rn
5. I have a bff named Chevi,a year older than me
6. I was raised by a single dad and even if I do say so myself I think he did a damn good job
7. I've been dancing before I could walk
8. I never had proper dance lessons until I auditioned for a company in year 2008 that was a feeder to CJA
9. I was a vegetarian for almost 9 years
10.I was a vegan for over a year
11. I love eggs with a passion, always have and always will
12. I don't have a favorite colour because I'm scared of hurting other colours' feelings....jk I love red and black and green and purple-go fuck yourself other colors
13. I hate summer, everyone gets sticky, sweaty and it's so gross
14. Winter is my favorite season
15. I had a Tumblr blog with over 5k followers (lgbtq+bubble)
16. I'm very fiance oriented
17. I adore animals
18. I'm female
19. I love cooking
20. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth lol
So yeee, that is it! Please remember, YOU ARE NOT YOUR ILLNESS!!!! keep fighting xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment