DON'T GIVE UP! YOU'VE STILL GOT A FEW MORE MOTHERFUCKERS TO PROVE WRONG!
I really don't think this needs a TW but I'll put it there just incase.
The past 10 weeks have been crazy. So much had happened. 8 weeks ago I was in the Beth Isreal hospital in N.J with the tube and a canula for a week, now I'm on meal plan D+ amended, activity level 3(30 minutes of activity a day) and getting 4 hours to sleep. No I'm not sure how I feel about it, no I don't want to do treatment, but I also don't want to end up back with the NG tube up my nose. I remember the feeling of it there and I don't want to feel it again. What I want is to dance and be completely vegan again,but I wanna eat meat and im sure as hell not gonna only eat fish cos as much as I love seafood-too much got me sick.I got the shit end of the stick but u got to do what you got to do!4ish months I have been to the adult unit and I'm shitting it. Any advice to handle MFT would be great! One of the new girls at the unit is an ex patient and said that it was MFT that caused her to relapse so I'm doubly nervous now! Anyways, keep fighting my lovelies, I know you can do this cos im trying!!! 💪💪
🤗🤗🦄🦄❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment