Sunday, February 24, 2019

I just CANT!

        SSOOO, update time! ⚠⚠⚠PUTTING A MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING HERE now - Don't blame me, I have warned you!⚠⚠⚠ I've been really struggling, a lot. I'm so done with all of this! It's too hard! I am not even that sick anymore!! Yes I am still underweight a lil bit, but nowhere near a point that is dangerous!! 3 days ago I overdosed on my Sertraline, however nothing was happening like 20 minutes later so I started freaking out thinking I would end up brain damaged and alive. CPC keep warning me if I continue to have incidences then I'll have to go inpatient again. Thank my lucky stars, there are no open beds near me rn so they're considering day patient instead but they can't find anywhere atm. 
I just can't do this anymore, I mean life, I mean recovery! It's too hard and they all expect too much! Not to mention I haven't even been sick that long, and when I was tubed it was only for 4 days, I feel as if I'm bad at having an eating disorder, I feel like a bad anorexic. I kinda know it's a bit silly but at the same time, I don't care. I just want to be skinny again! 😩😩

No comments:

Post a Comment