Winter Girl

Keepin’ it real since 2001 I’m as rare as the Reckon Expert outfit skin in Fortnite I’m a limited edition, there’s only one me I’m going to be better than I’ve ever been before Less talking, more action. Take a look at my pictures if you don’t believe me...lol. I am worthy of the greatness I hold It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine. I’m awesome I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be the best Born to shine bright Always be yourself because an original is always more valuable than a copy

Sunday, March 24, 2019


Posted by Succubus Antoinette at 4:49 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Succubus Antoinette
Life makes a lot more sense when ur not on horse tranquilizers everyday,just saying
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (25)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • my bully
      • ik its been forever
      • This happened WEDNESDAY
      • Here,before I miss EVEN MORE DAYS
      • IK I MISSED ANOTHER DAY!
      • Missed a day
      • E.D
      • Recovery
      • PREACH
      • Well well well....
    • ►  February (10)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.