Friday, March 8, 2019

IK I MISSED ANOTHER DAY!

THURSDAY:
When I take pictures,I check it to make sure I like it. And I usually do. Until I noticed the fat on my stomach poking out, so then I took another one. I soon realized how fucked that was. 
I realized it's okay to have squish, it's normal to have squish. 
Squish protects my vital organs and my bones. 
Squish helps me run.
Squish helps me power lift.
Squish helps me scramble, hike, jump and climb. 
It keeps me warm and protects me. 
With my squish, I can strut, I can fit into clothes which make me feel good, pretty, sexy even. 
With my squish I'm 17 and looking that age. With my squish, people don't assume I'm 10. 
My squish let's me drink, party, experiment with drugs and learn, both academic and life skills. 
My squish helps me LIVE. And that is why I love my squish. That is why I love recovery.
Recover. Heal. Flourish and learn to love yourself and others.

TODAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment