⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰So I was tagged by friends to do 10 random and shitty, non mental health related facts about myself ✌😊
1) I am pansexual
2) I had a tumblr blog with over 7k followers that i forgot how to log in
3) Shockingly, yes I did once have long hair but I had to cut it all off as I had literally fried it half off already. My hair dresser legit said to me "This is disgusting, I've never seen hair in this bad if a condition" but now she says my hair is the healthiest WTF ikr
4) Like my fiance, I pretty much have two sides to me, one that likes to go on walks at sunset, do yoga during sunrise, write poetry, go to poetry readings and go for hikes in the woods. The other part is the part that wants I get high, completely mortal and go to gigs and raves😂
5) I was born in Manhattan, New York (close)
6) I have lived in 14 houses
7) I don't have any siblings, however, I do have an aunt named Alice and Wendy
8) I've always had a strong passion for performing, hiking and sports (except year 8 BC i didn't want to get all sweaty and gross). After a football game and I got player of the season (just to add, I was the only girl on this team and had to fucking fight for my spot)
9) I was raised a Satanist, took it very strongly. Turned wiccan in year 8. Year 10 I practiced more after a traumatic experience and I found my way out of a dark spot.
10) I can play the ukulele and a little piano, guitar, flute and I used to play the violin.
BONUS FACT: I don't pick favorites of anything because I'm afraid I'll hurt the others feelings or exclude them. So no I do not prefer cats to dogs, I just like showing off how cute my little babies are lmao.

































No comments:
Post a Comment